- Any firearm, replica of a firearm, or anything resembling a firearm;
- Any object that can shoot projectiles, including but not limited to guns, bows, bolas, slingshots, water guns and nerf guns;
- Weapons made of metal, even if they do not cut, and even if they’re packaged, hidden, or sheathed (weapons made of wood or other soft materials are accepted unless otherwise forbidden by other rules);
- Taser guns, brass knuckles, truncheons, nunchakus, pepper spray or any other object forbidden by law;
- Excessively large, long or heavy accessories may be confiscated, if considered dangerous by the security;
- Any other object considered dangerous by the security.
Director, voice director, voice actor, writer, and best friend a certain hero clad in green could ever ask for, James D. Mortellaro is a man of many, many talents especially known for his work in the video games industry. With titles such as Hitman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy and, more recently, 2017 Game of the Year winner The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild on his resume, James has a vast and deep understanding of what happens both in front and behind the microphone, on top of his experience in various different yet close disciplines, like copywriting, improv, and cinema.
Whether you’re interested in what goes into bringing a video game world to life, or you are curious about the ins and outs of voice work more specifically, or maybe simply just have fond memories of the titles he has worked on, don’t miss out on this chance to learn about all the passion that goes into this craft from one of the pillars of the industry.
Head over to the Guests section to read James’s bio.