Merchants and Artists Form 2019
Conditions surrounding Merchants and Artists inscriptions
- Merchants inscriptions for the Nadeshicon Festival 2019 will be processed by order of receipt, according to the rules of first come, first served, until all spots have been reserved.
- Artists inscriptions for the Nadeshicon Festival 2019 will be processed through a lottery system inside different pools of attributed artists.
- Attribution of each artist to a pool will be decided on multiple factors, such as: the nature of goods, how suitable are merchandises with the Festival’s thematics and transparency of the informations given in this current form.
- The Nadeshicon Festival 2019’s committee reserves the right to define all criteras surrounding pools of selection, based on factors like diversity of merchandises, attendees expectations and the prestige of the Festival.
- The Nadeshicon Festival 2019’s committee reserves the right to refuse any application.
Classification of the Merchants and Artist titles
Considered as MERCHANTS are:
- Businesses or individuals who are selling official goods, used or new, produced by manufactures.
- Businesses that sells homemade goods and that are registered as a corporation (i.e. a legal person) at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada.
Considered as ARTISTS are:
- Businesses or individuals who are selling homemade goods and that may or may not be registered at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada
Our move to the Quebec City Convention Center caused many changes in our usual contract. Be sure to read carefully the Regulations and Policies 2019.