- Date: April 4th
- Time: 7pm
- Location: Room 3105, Pavillon Alphonse-Desjardins, Université Laval, Quebec City
- You deposit the items you wish to sell at the market’s counter while the market is open during the festival, and specify the price at which you wish to sell them
- We sell them for you
- You come get your money and unsold items later during the festival, again while the market is open
- We take a 20% cut on the specified price on sold items; unsold items are given back to you free of charge
- You’re thinking of selling a lot of stuff? Fill out this document and bring it with you when depositing your items to accelerate things!
We know conventions can be exhausting, so why not fill those batteries back up with some Japanese folk dance! The troupe will be performing dances from across all of Japan, and even teach you some so that you too can join in on the fun! It’s time to spread some joy!
Head over to the Guests section to find Komachi Montreal’s bio.