- Enterprises or individuals who are selling official goods, used or new, produced by manufactures
- Enterprises that sells unofficial or homemade goods and that are registered as a business at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada.
- Enterprises or individuals who are selling unofficial or homemade goods and that may or may not be registered as a business at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada
Following last year’s success, we decided to reiterate the drawing contest for our promotional poster for Nadeshicon 2017! The requirements remain fairly the same, with the exception of this edition’s theme. Thus, your drawing will need the following :
- To star our two mascots, Nadeshiko and Saito.
- To have one of the two characters wear a traditional japanese outfit, with the other wearing something more modern.
- To follow the theme of luck, due to the fact that the year will end in 7.
- To be suitable for a general audience.
- To represent japanese culture well, since it is the main focus of our convention!
Of course, when talking about a contest, one has to mention the rewards. Unlike last year however, two winners will be selected, instead of one, although only the grand winner’s art will be used. As such, the second place winner will receive :
- One (1) table in our Dealers’ Room, or $50, to their discretion.
The first place winner will be granted :
- Two (2) tables in our Dealers’ Room, each tradeable for $50 instead, to their discretion.
The art of the grand winner will be used for promotional purposes, such as the poster and t-shirts, for which no additional royalties will be awarded. However, as per its uses, it is a great opportunity for visibility, so don’t forget to sign your art! So it can be used for thoses purposes, we also require the grand winner to submit us a high-res, colored version, a PDF version, as well as a vectorial, black/white lineart version for the t-shirts, if possible. Since the poster will be in 11×17 format, please make sure the resolution of your drawing is in an adequate resolution.
You may find some of our previous posters and promotional pictures here, which may serve as both references and inspiration.
You have until December 1st 2016 to submit your art at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, in other news, reservations for the Dealers’ Room for Nadeshicon 2017 will open on November 1st for merchants and artists alike, at which date the forms will be uploaded to our website. Don’t miss it, because those tables will be gone pretty quickly!
Best of luck to everyone!
Good evening everyone!
The Festival Nadeshicon 2015’s Dealers Room is now full! As such, we won’t be accepting any new dealers or artists. However, we are still accepting exhibitors, since they won’t be located in the Dealers Room.
Also, on a last note, the menu for the Maid Café will be available soon!
At last, contracts for Festival Nadeshicon 2015’s Dealers Room are available in the Exhibitors tab on our website! Head there and read the contract to learn all about the rules and the procedures concerning the Dealers Room, and to book your space. Don’t wait too long, or else they will all be gone!
See you in the Dealers Room!