Merchants and Artists Form
Conditions surrounding Merchants and Artists inscriptions
- If you’re a merchant, you will be selected on a first come, first served basis;
- If you’re an artist, inscriptions have ended for the 2023 edition;
- Priority will be granted to merchants and artists whose products are related to or inspired by japanese culture or geek culture if the number of applications were to exceed a manageable threshold;
- The Nadeshicon Festival’s committee reserves the right to refuse any application.
Classification of the Merchants and Artist titles
Considered as MERCHANTS are:
- Businesses or individuals who are selling official goods, used or new, produced by manufactures;
- Businesses that sells homemade goods and that are registered as a corporation (i.e. a legal person) at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada.
Considered as ARTISTS are:
- Businesses or individuals who are selling homemade goods and that may or may not be registered at the Registraire des entreprises du Québec or Canada.